Tint Nike 3" Womens Short Pro Compression Black Royal rB0yfrRZWomens Leather Nude Dalia Rose CLARKS TwCqZFvZ
Importance is a subjective indicator of value. As a concept, importance is the recognized attribution of a subject's significance or value as defined by a perspective. In its most basic form, importance is used to define subjects that are essential and relevant from those that are not. A subject that is defined as of having no importance is often seen as having no value.
Merriam-Webster defines "important" as "marked by or indicative of significant worth or consequence: valuable in content or relationship". Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary defines "important" as "having serious meaning or worth, deserving or requiring serious attention, and having power, authority, or influence".
Related concepts[Bianca Matisse Women's Black Matisse Women's Mule RYtTqn]
- Wing Argento Haan Zerogrand Cole Embossed Star OX Hole Closed Leather Ch qZABRHwE
- Value (personal and cultural)
|Look up importanceShoe Aluminum White Skate Supra Black E6nqxZCwB in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- "Important". Merriam-Webster.com. Retrieved Nike 3" Royal Compression Black Womens Pro Tint Short 22 July 2015.
- ""Important"". Retrieved 22 July 2015.Oxford SeaVees Women's 10 60 Buck Brass wffARO
- Harry G. Frankfurt, Compression Short Tint Pro Womens Black Nike Royal 3" The Importance of What We Care About: Philosophical Essays (1988), p. 82.