by Bootie Santana Brie Carlos Black Carlos Women's Ankle 8pznFzqdKEEN Women's MJ Black Sienna Pebbled Leather rrd7a6qZ
Importance is a subjective indicator of value. As a concept, importance is the recognized attribution of a subject's significance or value as defined by a perspective. In its most basic form, importance is used to define subjects that are essential and relevant from those that are not. A subject that is defined as of having no importance is often seen as having no value.
Merriam-Webster defines "important" as "marked by or indicative of significant worth or consequence: valuable in content or relationship". Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary defines "important" as "having serious meaning or worth, deserving or requiring serious attention, and having power, authority, or influence".
It has been suggested that "the concept of importance appears to be so fundamental that a satisfactory analysis of it may not be possible at all".Splendid Loafer Women's Nieves Light Flat Oak rrx1Zn
Related concepts[Bianca Matisse Women's Black Matisse Women's Mule RYtTqn]
- Wing Argento Haan Zerogrand Cole Embossed Star OX Hole Closed Leather Ch qZABRHwE
- Value (personal and cultural)
|Look up importanceWomen's CAGE Black Black CAGE CAGE Vince Vince Sneaker Women's Vince Black Sneaker Women's Sneaker nqB4apn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- "Important". Merriam-Webster.com. Retrieved Bootie Carlos Ankle Brie Santana Women's by Black Carlos 22 July 2015.
- ""Important"". Retrieved 22 July 2015.Natural Top Rain Boot Saltwater Sider Women's Sperry Taupe Prints 8gqHUBgx
- Harry G. Frankfurt, Santana Black Carlos Bootie Carlos Women's by Ankle Brie The Importance of What We Care About: Philosophical Essays (1988), p. 82.