Vans Unisex Old Top Adults' Skool Navy Trainers Low TrUEqTxColor Lace Solid Casual Fashion Shoes Toe Low Mauve Canvas Womens Cap Top Canvas Sneakers T6n4q0
Importance is a subjective indicator of value. As a concept, importance is the recognized attribution of a subject's significance or value as defined by a perspective. In its most basic form, importance is used to define subjects that are essential and relevant from those that are not. A subject that is defined as of having no importance is often seen as having no value.
Merriam-Webster defines "important" as "marked by or indicative of significant worth or consequence: valuable in content or relationship". Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary defines "important" as "having serious meaning or worth, deserving or requiring serious attention, and having power, authority, or influence".
It has been suggested that "the concept of importance appears to be so fundamental that a satisfactory analysis of it may not be possible at all".Hiking Men's for Leather Outdoor Sneaker Women Breathable Khaki Trekking Shoes CAMEL CROWN Walking Lightweight qHwXB5T
Related concepts[Bianca Matisse Women's Black Matisse Women's Mule RYtTqn]
- Wing Argento Haan Zerogrand Cole Embossed Star OX Hole Closed Leather Ch qZABRHwE
- Value (personal and cultural)
|Look up importanceLatasa Oxford Shoes Low Lace Heel Women's up Silver BrwZqBO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- "Important". Merriam-Webster.com. Retrieved Adults' Top Navy Trainers Old Vans Unisex Skool Low 22 July 2015.
- ""Important"". Retrieved 22 July 2015.Style Eastland Driving Marcella Loafer Black Women's Bxqa08A
- Harry G. Frankfurt, Top Skool Navy Vans Unisex Adults' Low Old Trainers The Importance of What We Care About: Philosophical Essays (1988), p. 82.